- Understand the potential for a dust pollution risk for your site ahead of time
- Plan mitigation actions ahead of time
- Minimise disruptions to your business and optimise your oepration
DustX Forecasting system provides:
- Hourly forecasts out 7-days
- Revised and delivered daily – Latest information at hand
- Email and SMS alerts to all the key stakeholders – Swift action
- Easy to read, daily Toolbox Reports
- Customisable for your business (linked to site TRAP)
Proactive management of Dust Pollution Risk for your site
The risk of dust emissions and pollution is heavily governed by weather conditions. When your business relies on earthworks, heavy machinery operating on unsealed roads or stockpiling bulk material it is import to understand the risk of creating dust pollution. Dust pollution affects not only your neighbours but your employees as well.
Quite often operations that have the potential to generate dust (mines, quarries, construction sites or roads) are in close proximity to townships, ports and other operations. Therefore, environmental monitoring and management activities are taken very seriously. As a consequence, air quality management by the industry is heavily regulated. A dust emissions exceedance could potentially trigger a shut down of your operation for a period of time and will often lead to further investigations by the governing bodies. This can result in massive financial losses for the company from loss of production and damage to the companies reputation.
Proactive management of dust is now commonly seen in site operating licences. That means using a forecast to determine when your risk of a dust event is high and planning activities to mitigate the risk. DustX can provide you with an accurate forecast and even send alerts or reports tailored to your site TRAP.
Click here to find out more about how DustX helped a client reduce more than 46% reduction in disruptions to operations.