Kite Noise Risk
Kite Noise – Benefits:
- Understand your site’s noise propagation risk
- Set custom thresholds based on your site’s requirements
- Allows you to plan mitigation actions ahead of time – Proactive management of risks
- Minimise complaints and plan your operational activities around the risks
- Empower your frontline decision makers with reliable and easy-to-understand information
Kite Noise Risk forecasting system provides:
- Hourly forecasts out to 7-days – Revised 4 times a day
- Customised alerting thresholds to meet your site’s requirements
- Daily Toolbox report for the start of shift decision making
- Email and SMS alerts to all the key stakeholders – Swift action
- Easy to understand dashboard
- Admin Panel to customise your thresholds and user administration
- Data visualisation and download capabilities
Proactively manage your site risk for generating noise pollution
Under certain environmental conditions such as thermal inversions and light wind speed, noise can propagate for long distances. Noise generating activities have the potential to cause noise pollution under these conditions.
Many industrial operations such as mining, quarrying and construction are often situated close to residential settlements, cities and other businesses. Therefore managing noise pollution is a critical activity for many operations. There are regulatory requirements in place to limit and manage noise pollution. Proactive management of noise pollution is always preferred to reactive measures.
Kite Noise is a forecasting tool that will provide you with an hourly forecast of conditions that puts your site at risk of noise propagating toward your sensitive receptors. The data is presented in an easy-to-understand format that allows your operation to make swift decisions and minimise the risk of a noise complaint.