Proactively manage your site risk for generating noise pollution
Under the correct environmental conditions such as thermal inversions, wind direction and speed, noise can propagate for long distances. Noise generating activities such a Blasting, Piling, Drilling and Truck-Shovel interactions are prone to noise pollution under these conditions.
Many industrial operations such as mining, quarrying and construction are often situated close to towns, cities and other businesses. Therefore these operations need to be conscious of contributing to noise pollution. As a consequence, there are regulations in place to limit and manage noise pollution. Operational approvals often require annual monitoring and reporting of noise levels.
The monitoring process can alert your operation of when an exceedance has taken place. The corrective measures to an exceedance can often lead to disruptions to the business or complaints resulting in economic losses for your business.
NoiseX is an accurate forecasting solution that will provide you with the simple to understand information, highlighting when environmental conditions will increase the risk of noise pollution. Giving your operations department the power to proactively manage the tasks to minimise disruptions and eliminate the risk of noise pollution. All without the compromise of production.
- Proactively manage your noise pollution risk through timely forecasts
- Plan mitigation actions ahead of time
- Minimise disruptions to your business and optimise your operation
NoiseX Forecasting system provides:
- Up to 3-day forecast
- Revised and delivered daily – Latest information at hand
- Hourly resolution
- Email and SMS alerts to all the key stakeholders – Swift action
- Easy to read, daily Toolbox Reports
- Customisable for your business (link to your site TRAP)